YMCA Outdoor Pool Guidelines
Revised August 3, 2020
• Outdoor Pools will be open from 12:00 pm to 6:30 pm Monday-Friday and 12:00 pm to 4:30 pm Saturday-Sunday.
• There will be one extended safety and cleaning break from 3:00-3:20 each day but Members will not be required to leave the pool area during this time.
• Capacity of the Outdoor Pools will be 200 people.
• Entrance to the pool will be first come, first served.
• Only YMCA of Lincoln Adult and Family/Household Membership levels may use the Outdoor Pools.
• No one under 14 years of age will be allowed unless accompanied by a parent/guardian.
• No guest or day passes will be allowed.
• Nationwide YMCA Members will not be allowed to use the Outdoor Pools. Lincoln YMCA Members only.
• Bring your own towels. Towels will not be provided.
• Slides will not be in operation.
• Y pool toys will not be available for checkout.
• Life jackets will not be provided by the YMCA. If you require a life jacket, please bring your own Coast Guard certified life jacket.
• No coolers, no glass containers, no alcoholic beverages allowed. Water is acceptable and encouraged.
• Members should access the Outdoor Pools at the Copple Family YMCA and the Fallbrook YMCA through the outside gates. Members should access the Outdoor Pool at the Cooper YMCA through the main entrance.
• Lap swimming will be available in the mornings. Check branch schedules for details.
• All Indoor Pools will continue to have their own regulations. Please check with your branch for these guidelines.