We keep your private information private by:
1. Not selling your information. You’ve entrusted us with your personal information, and we're committed to using it wisely. The YMCA of Lincoln, NE will not sell your personal information to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
2. Using firewalls and encryption. We use firewalls and encryption technology to protect personal information on our computer systems.
3. Restricting who has access to your information. We take precautions to ensure that your internet account and personal information are accessible only by employees who are authorized to have access to your personal information.
This policy applies to the personal information that you provide to the YMCA of Lincoln, NE either through this site, in person, or otherwise. This policy does not apply to your use of unaffiliated sites to which this site links.
Personally Identifiable Information
The YMCA of Lincoln, NE collects personally identifiable information (“PII”) from you when you voluntarily submit such information to us. This information may include your name, home address, email address, date of birth, demographic information, health information, payment and other information that we may need to collect in connection with certain events, including but not limited to:
- Registration for, or participation in, events, classes, camps, and other activities;
- Answering your inquiries about our site, organization, membership, or other services or activities; and
- Registration as a Member.
We reasonably endeavor to ensure that we never intentionally disclose any PII about you as an individual to any third party for purposes unrelated to the YMCA of Lincoln, NE without having received your permission except as provided for herein or otherwise as permitted or required under law.
The YMCA of Lincoln, NE takes appropriate administrative, technical and physical measures to safeguard against unauthorized processing of personal information, and against the accidental loss of, or damage to, personal data, although we cannot provide an absolute guarantee of security of our site.
We may need to change this policy from time to time to address new issues and reflect changes on our site. We will post those changes here so that you will always know our policies regarding what information we gather, how we might use that information, and whether we will disclose that information to anyone. Please refer back to this policy regularly.