Branches Currently Open
The YMCA of Lincoln will be following all Directed Health Measures as they apply to our respective facilities.
Operating hours apply to all open locations.
What Should I Bring?
Please bring your own workout towel and water bottle. If you plan to utilize our gymnasiums, you are required to bring your own ball or equipment. Please bring your member ID so you may utilize our touch-free scanning system. Members are required to wear a mask whenever possible, especially in common areas where other members are present. If you or your children require life jackets, please bring your own. The YMCA will not have life jackets available for use.
What Amenities Are Available?
- Indoor Pools (limited free & lap swim)
- Group Exercise (limited schedule, limited capacity)
- Wellness Floor (with spacing requirements)
- Gymnasiums (no balls or equipment will be available for check out)
- Locker Rooms (no private changing areas)
- Child Watch is open with revised hours and guidelines. Reservations are required. Click HERE for more information.
- Swim Lessons are currently being offered. Click HERE for more information.
- Nanny Passes are permitted
What Amenities Are NOT Available?
- Towel Service
- Volunteers in Program Areas
- Private Locker Rooms
- Pool Toys
- Special Events
- Sauna, Steam Room, Hot Tub, Whirlpool
- Coffee Service
- Checked Out Equipment
- Public Use of Community Rooms
- Climbing Wall
- Children under the age of nine (9) must be accompanied by an adult and not left unattended in the facility.
By participating in any YMCA membership, programs or activities, you agree to the YMCA Membership/Program Waiver.