Branches Currently Open
No guests or day passes permitted at this time.
Because many of our members who work and learn in the Downtown area are now doing so remotely, the Downtown YMCA will continue to be temporarily closed. We will continue to keep an eye on the workforce and student populations in the Downtown area and will reopen as soon as those populations continue to rise. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Operating hours apply to all open locations.
What Should I Bring?
Please bring your own workout towel and water bottle. If you plan to utilize our gymnasiums, you are required to bring your own ball or equipment. Please bring your member ID so you may utilize our touch-free scanning system. Members are encouraged to wear a mask whenever possible, especially in common areas where other members are present. If you or your children require life jackets, please bring your own. The YMCA will not have life jackets available for use.
What Amenities Are Available?
- Indoor Pools (limited free & lap swim)
- Group Exercise (limited schedule, limited capacity)
- Wellness Floor (with spacing requirements)
- Gymnasiums (no balls or equipment will be available for check out)
- Locker Rooms (no private changing areas)
- Child Watch is open with revised hours and guidelines. Reservations are required. Click HERE for more information.
- Swim Lessons are currently being offered. Click HERE for more information.
- Nanny Passes are permitted
What Amenities Are NOT Available?
- No Towel Service
- No Day Fees
- No Guest Passes
- No Volunteers in Program Areas
- No Private Locker Rooms
- No Pool Toys
- No Special Events
- No Sauna, Steam Room, Hot Tub, Whirlpool
- No Coffee Service
- No Magazines
- No Checked Out Equipment
- No Public Use of Community Rooms
- No Climbing Wall
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult and not left unattended in the facility.
- No Chronic Disease Classes (Livestrong, Delay the Disease, Enhance, MS, Energy, etc.)
By participating in any YMCA membership, programs or activities, you agree to the YMCA Membership/Program Waiver.