Branches Currently Open
No guests or day passes permitted at this time. YMCA of Lincoln Members only, no Nationwide Members.
Because many of our members who work and learn in the Downtown area are now doing so remotely, the Downtown YMCA will continue to be temporarily closed. We will continue to keep an eye on the workforce and student populations in the Downtown area and will reopen as soon as those populations continue to rise. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Operating hours apply to all open locations.
What Should I Bring?
Please bring your own workout towel and water bottle. If you plan to utilize our gymnasiums, you are required to bring your own ball or equipment. Please bring your member ID so you may utilize our touch-free scanning system. Members are encouraged to wear a mask whenever possible, especially in common areas where other members are present. If you or your children require life jackets, please bring your own. The YMCA will not have life jackets available for use.
What Amenities Are Available?
- Indoor Pools (limited free & lap swim)
- Group Exercise (limited schedule, limited capacity)
- Wellness Floor (with spacing requirements)
- Gymnasiums (no balls or equipment will be available for check out)
- Locker Rooms (no private changing areas)
- Outdoor Pools will reopen on June 8. Please click HERE to see our new guidelines.
What Amenities Are NOT Available?
- No Towel Service
- No Day Fees
- No Guest Passes
- No Volunteers in Program Areas
- No Private Locker Rooms
- No Pool Toys
- No Special Events
- No Food/Vending Machines
- No Child Watch
- No Sauna, Steam Room, Hot Tub, Whirlpool
- No Coffee Service
- No Magazines
- No Checked Out Equipment
- No Nationwide Membership
- No Public Use of Community Rooms
- No Swimming Lessons
- No Climbing Wall
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult and not left unattended in the facility.
- No Chronic Disease Classes (Livestrong, Delay the Disease, Enhance, MS, Energy, etc.)
- Limited Group Exercise classes
- Nanny Passes will be permitted.
By participating in any YMCA membership, programs or activities, you agree to the YMCA Membership/Program Waiver.