Branches Currently Open
The YMCA of Lincoln will be following all Directed Health Measures as they apply to our respective facilities.
Operating hours apply to all open locations.
What Should I Bring?
Please bring your own workout towel and water bottle. If you plan to utilize our gymnasiums, you are required to bring your own ball or equipment. Please bring your member ID so you may utilize our touch-free scanning system. Members are required to wear a mask whenever possible, especially in common areas where other members are present. If you or your children require life jackets, please bring your own. The YMCA will not have life jackets available for use.
What Amenities Are Currently Available?
- Indoor Pools
- Group Exercise
- Wellness Floor
- Public & Private Locker Rooms
- Child Watch is open with revised hours and guidelines. Please note that reservations are required. Click HERE for more information.
- Youth Programs such as Swim Lessons, Gymnastics, and Dance
- Nanny Passes
We Look Forward To Bringing The Following Amenities Back When It's Safe To Do So:
- Towel Service
- Sauna, Steam Room, and Hot Tub
- Climbing Wall
- Children under the age of nine (9) must be accompanied by an adult and not left unattended in the facility.
For a complete list of Amenities by location, please click HERE.
By participating in any YMCA membership, programs or activities, you agree to the YMCA Membership/Program Waiver.