3v3 Basketball League
3v3 Recreational Basketball is a low pressure 3 vs. 3 basketball league that focuses on player development. Teams participate in eight games during a five-week season and are guided by volunteer coaches. Teams are based on school and grade with modified rules for younger grade levels.
3v3 Competitive Basketball is a team only registration selected by the coach. Teams participate in eight games during a five-week season with standings and awards given at the end of the season.
3v3 Recreational Basketball League | 2nd - 8th Grade
3v3 Competitive Basketball League | 3rd - 8th Grade
Registration for the Spring 3v3 Recreational Basketball League 2021 League is now open:
Early Registration Deadline: February 1 (The fee will be an additional $10 after the early registration deadline)
Middle Registration Deadline: February 22 (The fee will be an additional $30 after the middle registration deadline)
Late Registration Deadline: February 23 or after
Registration for the Spring 3v3 Competitive Basketball League 2021 League is now open and the registration deadline is on March 10.
Games will be on Saturday afternoons for all grade levels. The season will beginning after April 10.
Lincoln Public Schools facilities (specific sites to be determined).
We will be following all Lincoln-Lancaster County Department of Health DHM"S, as well as the Lincoln Public School guidelines from non LPS organizations. As of December 10, Non-LPS Youth Organizations must limit spectators to only one spectator per youth participant.
- Face Masks:
- Required to be worn by coaches at all times.
- Required to be worn by any adult spectator that is attending the game/practice. (Reminder: one adult spectator per player can attend)
- Required to be worn by the players during practice.
NOTE: During full court scrimmage sessions, masks are strongly recommended. Players that can wear mask during these scrimmages should do so.
- Required to be worn by players during games when they are on the bench, walking to/from the court, waiting to be subbed into game, and during warm up periods.
- Strongly recommend those athletes that are able to wear mask during game competition or practice scrimmage sessions do so. (American Academy of Pediatrics recommendation)
- Practices that are held at LPS facilities.
- There is a maximum of TWO coaches per team.
- The participating athlete.
- One adult per participant (from the same household as the participant).
- No siblings or more than one adult per participant is allowed in LPS facility for practices.
- Fan attendance for games.
- One adult per participant (from the same household as the participant) in LPS facilities.
- Adult spectator must walk in to the LPS facility with the participating athlete. No other adults will be allowed in the LPS Facility that are not accompanied with the athlete.
- NO siblings, extended family or more than one adult per participant is allowed in LPS facility for games.
- No chairs are provided so please bring your own chair and stand or sit on opposite side from teams.
- Fans must keep six (6) feet of social distancing between adult(s).
- Coaches must take attendance of those that attend practice/game each week.
- Coaches must keep a log for entire season with the date(s) of the practice/game, facility location and the time their team is in a LPS facility.
3v3 Recreational Basketball League 2nd - 8th Grade
A reversible over-the-shoulder navy-white mesh jersey will be required. The jersey will be used each year for YMCA Micro and Recreational Basketball. Cost is $15. Players who have a YMCA Basketball jersey from previous seasons can continue to wear it.
3v3 Competitive Basketball League 3rd - 8th Grade
Teams may create and use their own uniform. Teams must have either alternate or reversible uniform in the event of color conflict with opponent. Jerseys must have number either on back or front.
3v3 Recreational Basketball League 2nd - 8th Grade Lincoln YMCA Members $32 | Non-members $42
3v3 Competitive Basketball League 3rd - 8th Grade Lincoln YMCA Members $36 | Non-members $46
Jewelry is not allowed to be worn during YMCA Youth Sports activities. This includes earrings (earrings cannot be taped).
Troy Pekas, Program Director | firstname.lastname@example.org | 402-434-9215