Summer Day Camps Registration and Payment Information
Lincoln Y Household Member registration is for those families who do not have a child currently in the program. Open registration is for Community Members or anyone else that wants to register. All families who want to register must have a zero balance on their YMCA account. Should the program fill, families may add their child to the waitlist.
If the program is full, you may add a participant to the waitlist online in ActiveNet and you will be required to pay the $35 application fee. Being placed on the waitlist does not guarantee a spot in the program. Please ensure that your contact information is current. Program directors will contact waitlisted individuals on a first come, first served basis as space in the program becomes available.
The remaining balance for each weekly fee is due two Fridays before the week your child will attend. The YMCA of Lincoln requires program fees to be automatically withdrawn from a credit or debit card. We accept all major credit cards. If your payment information changes at any time please visit the YMCA Front Desk to complete a new Direct Draft Authorization or online through your account under the "Payment Details" section then "Change Auto-Charge Payment", click "Edit" on the already set up payment plan you'd like to update.
- Prior to May 1, 2024, families who cancel/withdraw from a week of camp will forfeit their $20.00 deposit for each week they cancel/withdraw.
- For all cancelations/withdrawals made on/after May 1, 2024, payment of 50% of the weekly fee for each week being canceled will be required at the time of cancelation.
- A Program Change/Withdrawal Form is required for any change or cancellation at least two weeks prior to the start of the session to avoid being charged the entire weekly fee.
- The $35.00 application fee and $20.00 weekly deposit are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- We encourage all families to carefully plan out their Summer Day Camp needs prior to registration. Please take into consideration family vacations, other camps, time spent with family members, etc., so that you only register for the weeks that your child will need care.
- Prior to May 1, 2024, families who cancel/withdraw from Summer Day Camp in order to register for any other YMCA of Lincoln Youth Program (such as a Youth Sports Camp or YMCA Camp Kitaki) will have their $20.00 weekly deposit credited to their YMCA account for the week(s). This change should be made using the Program Change/Withdrawal Form.
Your membership status at the time of registration determines the fee for the program. If your membership status changes, you must visit the YMCA to complete a Program Change/Withdraw Form prior to the payment date (two Fridays before the week your child is attending camp) to amend your fees. Our system does not automatically read these changes so it is important for you to communicate any changes so your fees are correct.
Financial assistance is available for those who qualify, please visit the Financial Assistance section on the website or visit any Lincoln Y Front Desk for an application. Please allow 15 business days for processing. If you currently receive financial-assistance through the YMCA of Lincoln we ask that your deposit paid in full at the time of registration, we will apply the financial assistance to the remaining program fee after the deposit.
The Youth, Teen & Family Family Handbook outlines the basic policies and procedures for families participating in any YMCA Youth, Teen & Family Programs, including our Community Learning Centers. We ask that you read through this handbook, familiarize yourself with it and keep for your reference. The Youth, Teen & Family Programs Parent/Family Handbook can be found on the Child Care page on our website at ymcalincoln.org.