Micro Volleyball League
Micro Volleyball is a great introduction to the sport! The six-week, 4 vs. 4 season will include a 25-minute practice followed by a 25-minute game each week. Players enjoy modified rules for different ages to provide maximum success. Volunteer coaches will allow everyone to participate. Teams are based on school, grade, and previous team participation.
Offered for boys and girls in 1st grade.
Registration is now open.
Early Registration Deadline: February 1 (The fee will be an additional $10 after the early registration deadline)
Middle Registration Deadline: February 22 (The fee will be an additional $30 after the middle registration deadline)
Late Registration Deadline: February 23 or after
Sunday afternoons starting after April 11 for 6 weeks
Lincoln Public Schools facilities (to be determined).
We will be following all Lincoln-Lancaster County Department of Health DHM"S, as well as the Lincoln Public School guidelines from non LPS organizations. As of December 10, Non-LPS Youth Organizations must limit spectators to only one spectator per youth participant.
- Face Masks:
- Required to be worn by coaches at all times.
- Required to be worn by any adult spectator that is attending the game/practice. (Reminder: one adult spectator per player can attend)
- Required to be worn by the players during practice.
- Required to be worn by players during games when they are on the bench, walking to/from the court, waiting to be subbed into game, and during warm up periods.
- Strongly recommend those athletes that are able to wear mask during game competition or practice scrimmage sessions do so. (American Academy of Pediatrics recommendation)
- Practices that are held at LPS facilities.
- There is a maximum of TWO coaches per team.
- The participating athlete.
- One adult per participant (from the same household as the participant).
- No siblings or more than one adult per participant is allowed in LPS facility for practices.
- Fan attendance for games.
- One adult per participant (from the same household as the participant) in LPS facilities.
- Adult spectator must walk in to the LPS facility with the participating athlete. No other adults will be allowed in the LPS Facility that are not accompanied with the athlete.
- NO siblings, extended family or more than one adult per participant is allowed in LPS facility for games.
- No chairs are provided so please bring your own chair and stand or sit on opposite side from teams.
- Fans must keep six (6) feet of social distancing between adult(s).
- Coaches must take attendance of those that attend practice/game each week.
- Coaches must keep a log for entire season with the date(s) of the practice/game, facility location and the time their team is in a LPS facility.
Lincoln YMCA Member $38 | Lincoln Non YMCA Member $48
T-shirt is included in the registration fee.
Jewelry is not allowed to be worn during YMCA Youth Sports activities. This includes earrings (earrings cannot be taped).
Todd Johnson, Executive Director | firstname.lastname@example.org | 402-434-9219